Thursday, January 21, 2010

LoTRo: The Elite that Wasnt

So me and Jess took on an instance of ne'er do wells, that previously was kinda tough (as she's went thru this part before). I was prepared for the worst, but this end fight turned out to be ridiculously easy. I could have soloed this entire encounted no problemo!




Ive always been a fan of fighting the Undead. Zombies, skeletons, vampires, whatever - I'm all over it. So once I found the dead-zone in LoTRO i was all over it. It's pretty expansive, here's a look at the hilly southern region, w/ a ruined city above. Next clip, I actually journey into the ruins.



Fought an Elite enemy in the ruins, nice example of the Hunter's trap ability here. Set the trap up, keeps the enemy locked down for a few when they hit it and does slight damage. He had horrible breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment