Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Left 4 Dead II

I was originally not going to get this game because I got so burned out on the first game, but zombie (err.. "infected") killing instinct got the better of me when it hit 24.00 at Fry's Electronics. The graphics are better, the environments more varied, and there's a better variety of infected. Everything from run of the mill joe-six-pack zombies, to biohazard suits and clowns! This game is insane - and it's every bit as good as the original. Except for this one is actually difficult!

I was having a hard time getting into the groove at first. They really nail you hard and fast w/ the new mutated "special infected" spitting acid and charging into you, and the lesser infected are coming out of the woodwork at you left and right. Nothing an hour or so cant fix, before long I was topping the scorecard all over again.



I like getting some nice sniper shots in on 'em now and then, relaxes me...


No comments:

Post a Comment